Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Waaaaaay overrated.

Gimme a break, frontpage? 90% of that crappily thought out movie was top-down or side 2-D views of pretty airplanes... and the rest was motion tweened or just scrolling pretty pictures. But incredibly well done art and very pretty pictures that would be deserving of a 10 in graphics except that there really was no animation in the movie, because motion clips and movie tweens don't count...

UM3: Pt.1 Blood Rain UM3: Pt.1 Blood Rain

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)

That makes me happy!!

Fecker-8 responds:

Damn straight!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

The single greatest NG submission ever!!!!!

The single best NG submission ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Distorted Havok Teaser Distorted Havok Teaser

Don't usually do this stuff...

Listen, not a bad movie, but I'm really not writing this to review your movie, I would just like to point out to the other gaytard fuckheads that have reviewed this movie and said "don't put teasers/trailers on NG because they suck!" , that the current #2 movie OF ALL TIME ON NG is a fucking trailer!!! (Fallen Angel btw u idiots).

Anyway, about your movie, not bad, that song is overrused but i still like it.

Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby

OMFG!!!!!!

My favourite fucking movie ever holy shit that was so fucking funny!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!

That was the dumbest thing ever but in a way incredibly original and definetly hilarious! The voice of salad fingers is so perfect and funny i could listen to him all day long hahaha! pure greatness

Smile! Smile!

Very deep.

I love this, its amazing, the most stylish thing on Newgrounds. If I could, I'd give the style a rating of 11. Its creepy but moving at the same time, i love it, plz make more. Oh, and my only critisicm is that the end where they disco was kinda weird.

S.T.D.A.F 3 S.T.D.A.F 3

Great movie HAHAHA!

That was so random and funny and crazy, and I love your graphical style, its really cool. HAHAHAHA POP! goes the weasel! LOL great movie, make more.

Untitled Massacre II Untitled Massacre II

BOOOOOOORING!

I know you're expecting a good review from me... especially from me since I'm ur friend, but I can only say good things about the gun graphics, which were the best I've ever seen. And it's too bad because this could have been a really good movie, but it was booooooooooring. There wasn't much actual fighting, just killing. Sorry man, but I don't want to lie about this just cuz ur my friend.

Fecker-8 responds:

Meh, that's your opinion. Oooh, I'm shaking. I don't give a crap man. I hope you like my future submissions you little prick! (just kidding) LOL!

::Bushido Battle EX:: ::Bushido Battle EX::

Nice game, really cool in a DBZ way

I like ur style, how only the fire and blood get colour, and the graphics were kinda cool, it reminded me of DBZ. Oh, and next time, PLEASE GET A NEW SOUNDTRACK!! The background song was horrible, torturing my ears, it was like some gay techno with whining people included! Other than that nice movie and I enjoyed it.